Blog Posting Rules | Terms of Service
Sharing automotive performance building best practices within the automotive industry is what drives us here at DrivingSales. Connecting industry experts with dealers across the retail automotive industry helps us serve that mission. Thank you for contributing to such an important aspect of making the community more informed, prepared and ultimately, better.
There are plenty of ways to share content on the site.
- Share a Video/Idea/News
- Submit a Best Idea
- Comment on Other Blogs
- Ask a Question
The most popular way is via a blog. By creating your own blog you can share industry best practices, generate conversations, and challenge the community to be better.There are three guiding principles to posting a blog within DrivingSales:
- Don’t call a vendor out by name with ill intent.
- Absolutely no sales pitches. This includes advertising webinars, services, and other products.
- Dealers can get sales pitches anywhere; we reserve the space on DrivingSales for high-quality, profit-building contributions.
- Only 2 links are allowed per blog. Links must be of value to a dealer and we reserve the right to block blogs from DrivingSales.com.
- No "spammy" blogs or comments. This Community is designed as a tool for car dealers to share ideas on dealership best practices. If the content is not of value to dealers, we reserve the right to block it.
- If any content is viewed as not valuable to a dealer, we reserved the right to delete blogs/comments.
We believe following these three principles creates the most professional online community. This philosophy also positions our contributors as the most authoritative and trusted professionals in the retail automotive industry.
If you have significant industry news about your company, we believe that information is important to the community as well. We created a special place for current information under the Industry Press Releases blog. This blog allows more self-promotional material about companies.
There will be ample space for company specific information and more self-promotional details, such as customer testimonials, in the new updates to DrivingSales.com rolling out later this year. Until then, our focus on high quality content for the community remains our number one priority.
We’re happy to share this information with all of our regular contributors, like you, so you can prepare your posts accordingly. Posts that violate the guidelines of the site are subject to editing or removal; high quality posts that adhere to the guidelines will receive ample attention as we post them as featured content and include them in our newsletters. Subsequent posts that do not follow this term of service will be deleted. A third infraction will result in deletion of the user’s profile.
Our community and our brand thrives on high quality character, ethics and professionalism. We ultimately reserve the right to protect the integrity and quality of DrivingSales. Play nice.
DrivingSales thanks you for your quality contributions. We look forward to your continued engagement and best practice sharing to continue making DrivingSales the best automotive destination in the industry.