Silicon Valley is all worked up about what is supposed to be annouced today at press conference by Facebook?
What will it be? Early speculation is pointing to one of these. I'm hoping for something along the line of Facebook for cars - Patrick Workman and Doug Frisbee have something up their sleeves.
- Facebook Search — For Businesses, Posts, and People
- An easier way to find things on Timeline
- Friend Management (so users can hide people they don't care about)
- Facebook for cars
- Standalone feeds for different content types
- A revamp of notes to take on Tumblr
- A real video chat competitor to Google Hangouts
- New advertising channels to show it's all grown up.
- A Facebook Phone
What do you think they will annouce?