Take note, Google has hit another important milestone with it's Google+ product integration. Look for this new Google+ Sign-In button to start popping up next to the "Long in with Facebook" and "Long in with Twitter" buttons on websites throughout the Internet.
Why is this significant?
- This is a big step for creating even more awareness for the entire G+ platform.
- This can help you content get even more exposure on G+ as more users are expected to use this button as a preferred integration choice.
- This will help contribute to create even more social signals for your search efforts.
- This will provide another secure login alternative.
- The will help create greater contextual relevancy for the content shared among your G+ circles.
TIP: Watch your Google analytics social contribution reports to monitor any potential changes in activity if/when you have this button added to your website(s). (I'm looking forward for the day when we see all of these social integration options avilable on dealership websites)
Ask your website vendor how they can help you add this new feature to your website and be among the first to help drive even more G+ activity for your dealership!