Many of you are familiar with our annual DrivingSales Executive Summit and quite possibly, our founder Jared Hamilton, but most of you may not be familiar with all of the awesome people that help make the incredible things we do a reality. (We call ourselves Drivers)
One reason the DrivingSales Executive Summit works so well is it's ability to personalize the experience for everyone there - regardless of the size. As the event has grown over the past five years, so has the DrivingSales team. So, here's a chance for you to get to know us a little better. Connect with us online, be sure to say hello at DSES and let us know how we can help you and your dealership!
Better Know a Driver: Meet Shaun Raines. Follow Shaun on Twitter @shaunraines
- What is your title and what do you do at DrivingSales? I'm the Director of Business Development. I find new opportunities for our DrivingSales University content to help dealers all over the country.
- What's your proudest industry moment? Speaking at the NADA convention.
- What's your favorite part of DSES? The Keynote speakers and... the high quality people that attend the event
- What are your favorite movies? Shaun of The Dead, The Matrix, Hot Fuzz, The Crow
- What's playing in your car stereo this week? P.O.D., The Civil Wars, Brad Paisley, Megadeth
- Favorite car if money was no object? Audi R8