DrivingSales is all about pushing the boundaries of innovation in the automotive industry and helping dealers become more profitable as a result. Dealers are working everyday to improve their store's performance with unique, smart and innovative ideas. That’s why we created the Dealer Best Idea Contest – to recognize today’s most innovative auto dealership strategies, driven by dealers themselves.
Congratulations to the following Dealer Best Idea Contest Finalists, who will be presenting their strategies in a head-to-head competition on stage at the 5th annual DrivingSales Executive Summit On Monday, October 14th. Register here to see the competition live!
- “Picture Perfect Reputation Management” – Megan Barto, Marketing Director, Ciocca Honda
- “True Internet ROI” - Mark Brady, CTO/CMO, Fisher Honda-Kia
- “Sell My Car” - Zack Freed, E Commerce Director, McCombs Automotive Team
- “Appointment Boarding Pass” - Robert Karbaum, E-Commerce Manager, Weins Canada Inc. / Don Valley North Lexus
- “How to Visualize Big Data in the Dealership” – Jason Stum, Digital Marketing Manager, LaFontaine Automotive Group
The competition was more competitive than ever this year and we’re eager to acknowledge their progressive nature. Thank you to all of those who submitted creative ideas and congrats to all of the finalists!
Tickets are running out for #DSES and registration won’t be open much longer. Be sure to reserve your seat by registering today!