Smartphones and the click-to-call feature are changing the landscape of auto sales, driving record numbers of phone calls to dealerships. The ELEAD1ONE Contact Center provides full-service, compliant inbound and outbound dealer-to-consumer (D2C) engagement that helps automotive retailers overcome their biggest challenge today -- the bandwidth to capitalize on every business opportunity. Contact packages are tailored to your needs to maximize contact ratios and drive higher profit through best-in-class technology and processes.
▪ Flexible, scalable and affordable customer contact packages
▪ Compliant inbound and outbound packages tailored to your needs
▪ Assures inbound calls are answered 24/7
▪ Informative, interactive, and reactive conversations
▪ Highest standard of courtesy and professionalism
▪ Provides you immediate customer feedback ▪ Integrates with any CRM system
▪ Real-time, accurate performance dashboards and reporting
Inbound Calls -- Outbound Calls – Chat Management
▪ Inbound call handling during periods of high call volume, high foot traffic, and after hours
▪ Customer follow up and CSI with reputation management
▪ Lead-generating data mining and equity calls
▪ Appointment confirmations and reminders
▪ Insta-call or long-term Internet follow up
▪ Service defector prevention (Exclusive)
▪ Service repair recommendations or declined CSI
▪ Compliant LVR 30-second informational
▪ Interactive live chat management
Do you work for ELEAD1ONE? Claim your page now!
Pros: they get me fast results on short term follwoup
Pros: Having a second voice to help gaine customer feedback is very helpful.
Pros: they contact the customers and tell us what it will take to sell them a car and set appointments
Pros: Getting feedback on your guests is a great benefit.
Pros: I used to work at a dealership where we had to spend an hour and a half in the business detention center. I hated it. I know I missed a ton of deals while I sat there like I was in detention in school. This dealership uses a Virtual BDC. They make the follow-up call and set the appointments for me right inside the CRM. Now I can focus on the people who are actually going to by and not just wasting time. They set an appointment with a guy I had worked 6 months ago. He came in and asked for me and bought an MKZ.
Pros: Very easy to use.. I really like it alot.
Pros: provides great service customer contact
Cons: need better procedure for checking surveys in service
Pros: they do a good job of contacting the customers and getting me information
Pros: Appointment made... Keep them organized in a binder
Pros: chat does a solid job of providing details and generating the lead
Learn tips and tricks for finding the right vendor products for your store.