10 must have CRM features for 2011

Sean Stapleton
The game has changed so you must change if you want to stay ahead of the game! Quick response multi-quote capability Inventory integration Website integration Mobile / iPad compatible 3rd party lead monitoring w/bad lead rejection and instant reports Returning website visitor alerts Integrated market pricing tool Custom coupon push capability Certified DMS integrations Facebook search capability Check your system the business is changing again, is it keeping up?
Bryan Armstrong
Gotta love it when the best keep striving to get better! I was amazed that so many companies released "new" capabilities at NADA that have been available on VinSolutions for quite some time.
Mac Jackson
I think automation is important for CRM. It is vitaly important for the effeciency of the dealership and it's employees. I also feel you must have a CRM that incorporates your fixed ops department. You have more customer "touches" in these departments than any other department, yet most CRM tools ignore or fumble this aspect horribly in my opinion

Featured Masters

No members found

Rate a Vendor Give feedback in three quick steps

Select a Vendor & Product
Can’t find what you're looking for?
Add a Vendor  or  Add a Product