Best CRM Options

Joseph Davis

We are in the process of possibly looking for another CRM.  Our ultimate goal is to have the Sales Reps conduct the first and/or second round of Desking.

We are looking closely at ELeads...however, the UI is VERY busy and the reporting is not very good.

We were also suggested AutoLoops CRM.  Have any of you used them?  Any thoughts?

Also, do any of you have any suggestions on an awesome CRM with a great UI that has a great desking tool built in with awsome reporting all the way around?

Chris K Leslie

I know Dealersocket has a new re-design coming soon that should help with their design. 

A buddy of mine who works at Lexus here was using iMagic Labs. He said he liked it a lot. 

Ricky Patrick

I had great luck with AutoRaptor for several years. Chose it primarily because of the easy to use UI. I found that if the CRM is too complicated, the team isn't as willing to use it. It was especially popular with our less tech-savvy salespeople. It's also a fraction of the cost of the other CRMs so worth a try.

mark rask

Try looking at dealersockets mobile desking option

DJ Snyder

I'm a big fan of DealerPeak. Their customer service has never let me down. 

Michael Smith

My internet department uses Vin in the way you describe.  Desking out of the customer profile is convienent.  

Featured Masters

No members found

Rate a Vendor Give feedback in three quick steps

Select a Vendor & Product
Can’t find what you're looking for?
Add a Vendor  or  Add a Product