Employee Self Review

Tom K.

Has anyone created a formal employee self-review for their BDC reps or appointment coordinators? In our field, we are constantly going over numbers and performance with our reps, but I missing a more formal review  something quarterly or big picture. Anyone have anything that they would care to share with the community? 

Thanks in advance!

mark rask

This is a great idea....if anyone has one made up please share 

Gary Walker

I never like to attempt selling anything on this site so my apologies if this is inappropriate.  The company I work for has a patented Performance Management software that I would like to show you. 

If anything, I could get a sense if it is something that you had in mind.  My contact info is in my Driving Sales profile; please call / email and I will set some time a side for you.

I appreciate your time,

Ron Henson

@Gary, We appreciate your consideration of not pitching product in this community.  I believe you are justified in mentioning your product as a direct solution to the question that Tom asked and I appreciate you doing so in a professional manner.  #WellDone  

Thanks for participating in the forums!

mark rask

Gary I will reach out to you....and thanks for not really pitching your product on the forum

Featured Masters

No members found

Rate a Vendor Give feedback in three quick steps

Select a Vendor & Product
Can’t find what you're looking for?
Add a Vendor  or  Add a Product