Record growth, key industry awards, product upgrades and major OEM win contribute to momentous year for auto dealer CRM provider
San Clemente, CA - January 06, 2009 - Despite a tumultuous year for the auto industry, leading automotive CRM provider DealerSocket announced today the completion of another record year for the company in 2009, having achieved major milestones in sales, product development, awards, company growth and customer support. Following a stellar year in 2008, the company again met or exceeded industry standards and key performance metrics for 2009, including:
- Record sales growth, with largest quarter in company history reported for Q4 2009, making 35 consecutive quarters of growth for the company
- 46 product updates, with major product upgrades completed and set to launch in Q1 2010
- Surpassing the 1000 customer milestone
- 325,319 outbound calls made by DealerSocket CallCenter
- Adding nearly 1.5 auto dealer customers every day in 2009
- Handling over 41,300 inbound support calls and greatly exceeding industry customer support standards
- Doubling the company's corporate office footprint at headquarters in San Clemente, CA
- Continuing to add jobs and surpassing the 140 employee mark
- Putting feet on the street in 42 cities across the US and Canada
- Announcing a strategic relationship with Audi of North America
- Multiple award wins including:
- Red Herring North American 100
- Deloitte and Touche Fastest Growing Companies in North America
- Inc. Magazine 5000 Fastest Growing Private Companies
- American Business Award Winner: Best Management Team
- Stevie Sales and Service Awards: Sales Department of the Year
- International Business Award Winner: Sales Department of the Year
- Finalist, Ernst & Young Entrepreneur of the Year: Jonathan Ord, CEO
"What an incredible year, 2009" said Jonathan Ord, DealerSocket CEO and Co-Founder. "Our significant growth and continued success is due to the fact that dealerships now more than ever require strategic insight into their business, their customers and their employee performance. By providing a single, cost-effective and powerful solution, we enable auto dealer principals, general managers, sales manager and service directors to accomplish exactly this, and in turn, make more money.
We appreciate the support and commitment from all of our clients and will continue to deliver the products and services they require to remain successful. On behalf of the entire DealerSocket team, we thank our clients, and on behalf of the management team, we sincerely thank the hard work and dedication of our employees who are the core of our continued success."
DealerSocket anticipates 2010 to be another year of growth and product improvement for the company, with several major enhancements already scheduled to be launched during the NADA convention in Orlando, February 2010.
DealerSocket provides the automotive industry with the most comprehensive Customer Relationship Management (CRM) solution available to the market today, allowing auto dealers to save time, save money, and improve sales staff effectiveness with one consolidated product. With the power to manage sales, service, CSI and marketing, DealerSocket's auto dealer CRM solution is one complete tool for all
automotive dealership departments.
DealerSocket's core CRM is enhanced by a powerful data mining tool called MoneyMaker and an efficient CallCenter solution. Top auto dealers are making their existing assets work harder and uncovering hidden revenue in leasing, sales and service through the use of DealerSocket's MoneyMaker and CallCenter tools. These products can be used alone or in conjunction with the core CRM solution to provide an end-to-end marketing and revenue producing engine.
More than 50,000 users at over 1000 auto dealerships throughout the U.S. and Canada now leverage DealerSocket's automotive CRM solution to optimize and manage marketing activities, sales processes, customer satisfaction and retention, and service department operations.
Based in San Clemente, California, DealerSocket has won numerous awards and industry recognition, including being named to the Inc. 5000 list two times, member of Red Herring 100 North America in 2009, Best Management Team in the 2009 American Business Awards and Best Overall Company in the 2008 International Business Awards. DealerSocket is recognized by Deloitte & Touche as one of the fastest growing companies in North America. For more information, call 949-900-0300, email email@example.com
or visit www.dealersocket.com