Many dealers have discovered that static lead forms and calls-to-action aren’t working to meet their needs anymore. LEARN MORE
By Volker Jaeckel, Cobalt/ADP Digital Marketing Ambassador and Jade Makana, Cobalt/ADP Digital Marketing Social Media Maven
1) “What we upload about ourselves is our digital footprint. What other people upload about us is our digital shadow. What do you want your digital legacy to be? ” Erik Qualman, Digital Dealer 2011 Keynote Speaker and Founder of Socialnomics
2) “The first time that Tier I, Tier II and Tier III joined forces in their marketing message and broke through the noise; that is why Chevy and dealers were so successful with the Cruze launch,” John Holt, Driving Sales Executive Summit 2011 Special Panelist and CEO of ADP Digital Marketing/Cobalt.
3) “Twitter is like my Speedos I wear….if you don’t like it, don’t look at it,” Dennis Galbraith, Driving Sales Executive Summit 2011 Breakout Speaker and Owner of Revenue Guru.
4) “Buying a car should be fun.” Rich Rikess, Performance Improvement Consultant for ADP Digital Marketing/Cobalt
5) “Why are you still buying outdoor media today….everybody is on the phone and texting during driving. They don’t look at your signs…they do not even look at the road!” Gary Vaynerchuck, Driving Sales Executive Summit 2011 Keynote Speaker and Co-Founder of VaynerMedia
6) “There are just 3 things a CEO wants to know from you: Did we make money? How much money could we save? Are our customers happy?” Jason Falls, Driving Sales Executive Summit 2011 Keynote Speaker CEO, Exploring Social Media & Social Media Explorer LLC
7) “Clear relationships between Tier 1, Tier 2 and Tier 3 are essential.” Matt Murray, Director of Digital Marketing at Dealer.com
8) “Successful companies know how to give customers a Beyond the Moment experience.” Jim Carrillo, Digital Dealer 2011 Speaker and Customer Loyalty Manager at Zappos
9) “Social media has taken over pornography as the most popular online activity.” Erik Qualman
10) “When researching a vehicle, prospects look at the top three resources: independent sites, search engines, and dealer websites. You have no control over independent sites. You have limited control over search engines. You have complete control over your dealer websites.” Rich Rikess, Performance Improvement Consultant for ADP Digital Marketing/Cobalt
11) It’s not a sin to be on Facebook.”-The Pope (via Erik Qualman)
12) “The magic pill in social media is hard work.” Erik Qualman, Founder of Socialnomics
13) “Dealerships must execute Marketing and not wait for technology to do the job. Marketing is a verb – not a noun,” Jared Hamilton, Driving Sales Executive Summit 2011 Keynote Speaker and Founder of DrivingSales.co
14)“What happens in Vegas…never happened.”-Rich Rikess, Performance Improvement Consultant for ADP Digital Marketing/Cobalt (and Known Sin City Lothario)
15) YOU CHOOSE! Help us complete our list by posting your favorite conference quote in the comments below!