We built you one. Focus your budget on cars that need additional attention. Learn how.
This past weekend my brother was in town visiting and the moment he walked into any store or bar he exclaimed, “Oh! I gotta check-in on Foursqaure!
There might be deals!” According to an Empathica survey, one in three consumers recently followed through with a recommendation made via social media. Foursquare is a valuable app that dealers can use to drive traffic to their dealership, offer an incentive to frequent your spot, and make recommendations.
Not familiar with Foursquare? Simply put Foursquare allows users to:
1) “Check-in” to different places or add new ones worth visiting
2) Let their presence be known to their contacts and the online community
3) Lay claim of ownership after multiple visits to the same location
4) Earn “badges” for usage levels
5) Leave tips and shouts for future visitors of the establishments
Social media outlets offer opportunities for companies to encourage brand engagement, taking it past an in-store experience to further validate their commitment to the customer. Here are some tips tfor your dealership when using Foursquare:
It's time to, “ be there or be square.” You might not use Foursquare, but according to the the American Pulse Survey, based on a poll of 3,349 online adults in the US, 23.2% use Foursquare at least once a day or more often. You can leverage the power of their social network by engaging them and finding cool ways to respond to their preferences.