We built you one. Focus your budget on cars that need additional attention. Learn how.
1) Don’t aim for a quick fix: customer loyalty is a long-term commitment.
2) Make it a process, not a program.
3) Establish and empower your loyalty team. Also regularly measure and review staff performance.
4) Know your customers’ buying habits.
5) Provide attainable, affordable rewards.
6) Measure your costs and return. It pays to understand the economics of loyal customer relationships.
7) Have a plan to recover your costs.
8) Communicate often and personally with customers and loyalty program members.
9) Provide a perceived value to your customers/members
10) Keep it simple.
These 10 steps are excerpted from MediaTrac’s recently released white paper, The Auto Dealer’s Ultimate “How to” Guide to Customer Loyalty and Retention Program Set Up, Management & Measurement. For more information and detail about these steps please visit http://www.drivingretention.com/?p=661 and download your FREE copy.