- Larry commented on What Are YOUR Expectations of the Perfect Automotive Vendor?
- Larry commented on Any thoughts on Video Pre-Roll
- Larry added a Forum Topic: Auto dealers in Ohio seek to stop Tesla’s way of direct selling
- Larry commented on Should Salespeople Ask for Reviews at the Store?
- Larry commented on BDC Manager Pay Plan
- Larry commented on Outbound email Marketing
- Larry commented on Appraisal Management company
Director of Advertising @ DrivingSales
You and Larry aren't connected. If you know Larry, ask to Connect to get his public posts.
; Work & Education
Director of Advertising
- B.A in Communication, The University of Toledo
- DrivingSales (2011-present)
- Manheim (2009-2011)
- DrivingSales (2008-2009)
- Automotive News (1999-2008)
- Ward's AutoWorld (1995-1999)
Posted May 1st
Chad,I'd like to speak with you about contributing to DrivingSales' print publication, "Dealership Innovation Guide". Do you have time for a brief phone call? 248-444-1320 Larry Schlagheck Director of Advertising email@example.com
Posted January 24th
Larry is so cool!