Download the DrivingSales Consumer Experience Whitepaper Part 2
61% of buyers showed up at the dealership without previous contact.
The DrivingSales Consumer Experience (DSCX) Research study interviewed over 1000 active buyers and found that consumers overwhelmingly want the process of buying a new car to improve.
Download the second of a series of three whitepapers to learn:
- How consumers seek objective online sources
- Distrust impacts lead generation negatively
- 3 takeaways about how to match expectations from the website to the floor
Webinar: 7 Things Your Customers Want From Their Online Experience
The DrivingSales Consumer Experience Research reveiled new insight into how your customers are using the internet in their purcahsing decision. They are using your website differently than you might expect and that information could drastically change the way you approach your dealership’s web presence. During this pre-recorded webinar you learn:
- 7 things that your buyers want on your site
- The modern buying phases.
- What sites buyers use and how.
- Things on your site that will kill a sale.