Download the DrivingSales Consumer Experience Whitepaper Part 4
Adapting to Customers, Increase Close Ratios
Decades of perfecting the car buying steps have created rigid sales processes. Although these “steps to the sale” have given dealership managers consistent ways to training sales team, customers in our research were turned off and frustrated by sales people that were more focused on following a set course than listening their needs. Dealers who found the right balance of process and flexibility were rewarded with business and referrals.
Download the fourth of a series of four whitepapers to learn:
- 2 things that are driving customers away from your dealership.
- The 4 essential skills your salespeople need to close more deals with modern customers.
- How to communicate pricing strategies that build customer confidence.
Benefits of Responsive Selling
The DrivingSales Consumer Experience (DSCX) research found that consumers reward dealers that give them the control in the buying process. Find out if your consumer experience is helping close or kill deals.
During this pre-recorded webinar you’ll learn:
- 4 key traits that buyers are looking for from their salesperson.
- How responsive selling can impact your sales team and customers.
- The 2 biggest turnoffs for buyers.