Hey - It’s time to join the thousands of other dealer professionals on DrivingSales. Create an account so you can get full access to the articles, discussions and people that are shaping the future of the automotive industry.
SERVICE1ONE ties all your fixed operation moving parts together into one, easy-to-use solution that completely revolutionizes the way business is done in the service drive and gives motorists the ultimate service experience from beginning to end. Centralize every component of the sales and service process to into one comprehensive, service-based view that provides insight into the technology that helps your shop run faster and smoother, brings in more customers, increases RO transactions, and upsell opportunities.
Online Service Scheduler
Give customers a dynamic, fast interface to shop for services and schedule appointments from anywhere at anytime.
▪ Consistently loads shop capacity
▪ Preselecting maintenance packages or repair needs saves time
▪ No account required; schedule appointments using customer information
The SERVICE1ONE technology eliminates the need for a traditional paper write-up process, optimizing the speed and efficiency of the service lane for both advisors and customers.
▪ Fast customer check-in using VIN scan or search
▪ Walkaround Inspection records damage using built-in camera
▪ Advisor word tracks help overcome owner objections to service
Our electronic, multi-point inspection process improves shop performance and consistency, ensuring every vehicle gets a multi-point inspection on every visit.
▪ Improves shop productivity through operational efficiency
▪ MPI forms include videos/photos, reducing the number of declined services
▪ Capture 100 percent of declined service repairs
The SERVICE1ONE Experience Training Program for service advisors and management gives an in-depth view of the SERVICE1ONE product suite and takes your team from the basics through advanced selling techniques, building brand loyalty.
▪ Convenient on-site training and consulting or online self-paced modules
▪ Integrated processes and word tracks embedded in the SERVICE1ONE tools
▪ Two-day workshop in Destin, Florida
Increase first-service appointments and monitor existing service appointments, automate confirmations, as well as manage no-shows, follow-ups, and your loaner car fleet all through DealerSockets Fixed Operations Service tool.
Rather than sending blanket email or direct mail communications, AutoPilot empowers dealerships to interact with customers during every significant milestone or event. Create profitable business opportunities and build customer retention through automated marketing campaigns without ever lifting a finger.
▪ Connect with customers through live calls, text, video, email, direct mail and IVR calls
▪ Customizable KPIs and event triggers
▪ Flexible, and easily updates dealership processes
▪ Collect better customer information and data, including identifying customers likely to defect
▪ Full integration with SERVICE1ONE automates the complete ownership journey and experience
▪ Measure campaign effectiveness through advanced analytics, trend analysis, and comparison data
For the past ten years or so, the manufacturing and dealer quality of the automobile industry is better or more equal among competitors than it has ever been in its history. As a result, there is virtually no room for mistakes to be made when it comes to all the factors that make up the industry, and especially for the dealer, when it comes to customer service. advantagetec understands that the key to any successful business is effective communications with your customers. When companies possess the tools that are designed to anticipate where there are communication risks with their customers, they are better able to maintain customer satisfaction and loyalty. advantage tv, advantage txt and advantage ds are the most effective and integrated communication tools that can be deployed for the automotive retail dealer.
Customer Lifecycle Marketing Developed Specifically so Dealerships get Results.
As the driving component in a solid automotive marketing strategy, the Customer Journey is the first step in bringing in new customers and keeping the customers you have coming back.
This strategy was not developed overnight. The Customer Journey is built on over 20 years of automotive advertising and direct marketing experience in the automotive industry, the latest technology and the best data management and reporting platform available - Red Rocket Technologies.
We focus on 4 main conversion points…
1) Bringing new business into your dealership,
2) Bringing new customers in for service,
3) Keeping customers coming in for regular service visits, and
4) Selling to your customers when they’re ready to buy a new car.
The Customer Journey Includes...
- Multi-Channel Marketing: direct mail, email, voice broadcast, text messaging, and live calls,
- Real time reporting, dashboard metrics, and power maps,
Use Netsertive's StreetWise for Fixed Operations to take back your service lane from the independent repair shops by driving traffic directly to our mobile-friendly dynamic landing pages designed to help your consumer do what is most important to you.
Grow Fixed Operations revenue with Dealertrack Service Pro, the powerful new electronic multi-point inspection tool and shop optimization software. Service Pro facilitates thorough, electronic multi-point inspections with a guided process that seamlessly communicates with your DMS.
A results-driven lost souls recovery program, designed to directly boost your service drive customer and department revenue. Our Customer Recovery is a customizable re-engagement program that reconnects your business with customers that haven’t returned for service in over eight months. Our experienced recovery experts place live phone calls and we follow up with precision digital marketing. Live reporting tracks every action and customer response, providing constant insight into the program’s success.
Designed to transition the customer from sales to service, reinforce the purchase decision and set maintenance expectations, the Personalized Service Welcome gives your dealership the ability to:
- Schedule the first service appointment
- Educate customers about the amenities/ competitive advantages offered by your service department
- Set future maintenance expectations specific to the customer VIN/vehicle
- Drive sales referrals
- Install a safety net with built-in reporting/ accountability, so that every customer returns for the critical first service visit