As an Internet Marketing Manager, you know how important it is to drive quality leads to your dealership through SEO, social media and paid sources. Here are 12 videos from Moz you should plan on watching to help boost your efforts.
In the world of SEO, there are a lot of different paths you can take to achieve more search engine traffic and higher rankings, but these are ten metrics you shouldn't be worrying about.
2. 3 Tactics for Hyperlocal Keywords
Learn how to find those valuable, hyperlocal search terms that can connect your dealership with the right people.
3. Why Every Website (Not Just Local Sites) Should Invest in Local Links and Citations
Every dealership should be pursuing citations and local links, and here are the steps to discover those opportunities.
4. Why Listing Accuracy is Important
The accuracy of your dealership's citations (local listings) can either help you get business, or become a barrier to being discovered.
5. How to Research the Path to Customer Purchase
What's the journey your customers take between awareness and conversion? By understanding this path, you'll identify what content your dealership needs to create, how to position your store, and how to convert your visitors into buyers.
6. Why You Need to Find All Your NAP Variations Before Building Local Citations
One of the most important ranking factors for local businesses is the accuracy and consistency of their citations, and here's how to discover all your dealership's variations.
7. Remarketing to People That Have Already Visited Your Website
People are visiting your dealership's website, but are they falling through the cracks? This video explains how to get back in front of them.
8. Customer Journey Maps
Mapping out your customer's journey includes identifying all the highs and lows in between their first interaction and the last.
9. Barnacle SEO: Leveraging Other Sites' Rankings
Are there bigger websites in your local market that are outranking you for certain terms? Here's how your dealership can be like a barnacle on a big ship.
10. Taking Advantage of Google's Bias Toward Hyper-Fresh Content
Learn how to produce fresh content on your dealership's website without risking penalties.
11. How Business Listings Are Made
What if your dealership has incorrect information in Google's search results? Here's how you can fix your dealership's local information.
12. Evolution of the Local Algorithm
What factors specifically affect the rankings of local businesses in Google? Here's what you need to know, and how Google's local search has evolved over the years.