1. Chat will not turn a poor website design into an award winning website. What it will do is offer confused shoppers a way to engage and have their questions answered right on the spot.
2. Chat will not be the solution for every website shopper. Chat will provide a significant portion of your shoppers an alternative, anonymous, quick way to engage with your dealership and have their questions answered immediately.
3. Chat can’t promise to deliver sales. Properly deployed chat can promise to deliver more qualified and engaged prospects to sell to. Chat is a powerful lead generation tool for your website and we see 50%-150% increases in leads from most dealership sites.
4. Chat will not replace the phone or email. Chat is a great complement for your dealerships website because it provides yet another contact point for your website shoppers to engage and have their questions answered in real-time. Instant satisfaction plays a big role in landing the sale. With chat you can provide this for your shoppers.
5. Chat scripts will not make you a better chatter. Following a robot-like conversation with a shopper or just trying to get information without actually helping guide the shopper is a great way to lose credibility and leads.