CDK's purchase of Auto/Mate may create a major disruption in the dealer management system (DMS) industry. Here is our take. DOWNLOAD
Need a good reason to get away from the dealership? How about visiting one of 5 great American cities? Or the chance for the automotive industry’s top minds analyze your digital strategy? What about a trip filled with inspiring keynote addresses and workshops to prepare you to dominate the digital landscape? Of course, we’re speaking about the GM eSummit, and the conference tour kicks off in just a few months.
Sign up today to reserve your spot at the 2012 GM eSummit, where you can find quality content and refine your digital strategies.
While you are enjoying the company of thousands of innovative car dealers and previewing the latest emerging technologies, make sure to see keynote speaker and ActivEngage CEO Todd Smith. One of the top-rated speakers at past eSummit conferences, Todd is excited to present workshops entitled Cutting-Edge Behavorial Marketing and Enhance Your Digital Marketing Impact at the 2012 GM event.
eSummit 2012, the GM Digital Marketing Conference, brings together industry experts for an inspiring new experience. Dynamic speakers, enlightening panels, hands-on workshops and expanded Expo combine to provide you with real-world tactics you can immediately implement to dominate the digital landscape…winning new customers and sales.
What’s New at eSummit 2012:
• New format, including an inspiring general session with keynote speakers, and 12 hands-on workshops covering important topics such as converting leads, digital marketing, social media and reputation management.
• New Dealer/Executive track, where management can work closely with top industry experts to analyze the dealership’s digital strategy.
• New dynamic speakers, as well as returning favorites!
• New vendors at an expanded Expo, previewing emerging technologies and offering exciting prizes.
• New destinations, including stops in five desirable destinations across the U.S.
eSummit 2012 also features an expanded Vendor Expo where you can preview emerging technology, and test the latest digital products and services from the nation’s top automotive digital companies. You might also win exciting prizes like an iPad!
Bringing you the “best-of-the-best,” eSummit 2012 delivers an excellent value by providing quality content and one-on-one interaction in a format you won’t find at other digital events.
Don’t miss your chance to join the best and the brightest in the automotive industry. Click here to learn how you can get a seat at the 2012 GM eSummit!