Are you under pressure from your DMS to enter into a contract that you are unsure about? Find a DMS who can step in and help you gain control over your current situation and enable you to improve customer satisfaction and dealership profits. DOWNLOAD
With Thanksgiving and Black Friday approaching, MSN Autos have published aan interesting list of what they consider to be "automotive turkeys."
So before you hit up the auto dealers on Friday looking for a good deal be sure to check out this top ten list of vehicles to avoid:
1. 2012 Fiat 500c - Great car, too bad it's overpriced! $4,000 additional for the folding roof is a bit much.
2. 2011 Ford Explorer EcoBoost - The frustrating MyFord Touch system in addition to a weak engine makes this car a no-no.
3. 2012 Honda Civic Si - not necessarily a turkey, we just aren't happy that they didn't leave it as was... why mess with perfection?
4. 2011 Lexus CT 200h -Just because it looks like a chicken and clucks like a chicken doesn't mean it's a chicken! "A luxury car — an interior that could live in a Toyota Camry." Ouch!
5. 2013 Lexus GS 350F Sport - Nothings really wrong with it.. it's just ugly! A good laugh reading the part that says the cars grill is reminiscent of the "Predator." I see it!
6. 2012 Nissan Versa - Hey you get what you pay for and at just under $11,000 that's exactly what the Versa offers: cheap interior, an ugly exterior and mushy break pedasls.
7. 2011 MINI Countryman - Great car, but they should have just stuck with the MINI Cooper that we all love. Instead we have this "cartoonish" style - fuel guzzling "SUV."
8. 2011 Saab 9-4X Aero - "Saab is now on death row, and it doesn't need a rebadged Cadillac. It needs distinctive cars. This one's a turkey by association." Couldn't of said it better myself!
9. 2012 Scion IQ - The price tag categorized this as a "turkey." At $15,995 you could easily get a better option such as a Honda Fit, Ford Fiesta, or Kia Soul.
10. 2011 smart fortwo Electric Drive - The fastest this thing goes is 63 MPH and has a monthly lease price tag of $599... I'd rather drive the Nissan Leaf!
So what car didn't make this list but should have? Share your thoughts below and have a wonderful Thanksgiving!!