Companies waste an estimated $6.6 billion on unused software in the U.S. every year. With more options than ever, finding the right software for your dealership can be a challenge. How can you cut through the clutter and make sure your software dollars are well-spent? Download your free step-by-step guide to successfully navigating the software jungle. DOWNLOAD GUIDE
If you are in a dealership that has an accessories profit center you already understand the revenue potential. The fact is consumers are constantly looking for ways to personalize everything from their electronic devices like iPads and to their automobiles. As a result the aftermarket industry is a billion dollar industry that continues to grow.
New products are popping up everywhere. It’s exciting for the dealership because it means more revenue opportunities. But, At times it can also be overwhelming to know how to present them. Taking a look at some of our top performing dealership customers here are the 5 popular aftermarket accessories and a word track to help you sell!
1. Katzkin Leather: “I noticed your previous vehicle had leather seats and the model you purchased has cloth interior. We offer a very easy upgrade to leather for your convenience. The installation is backed by factory warranty and the leather seats are easier to clean and will last the life your vehicle.”
2. Webasto Sunroofs: “I understand you wanted the model with the sunroof but it was not within your desired price range. Our certified technicians can install factory warranty protected sunroof that fits within your budget. It would only increase your monthly payments by a few dollars.”
3. OE Remote Start: “For your convenience we recommend adding a remote start. This will allow you to cool your interior in the summer and heat it up in the winter before entering the car.”
4. Basic Security System: “Your vehicle does not have a factory installed security system. In today’s society it’s important to have certain safety and security measures in place to protect your investment. We can install a basic security system that is compatible to the vehicle and does not affect your vehicle warranty”
5. Zurich Shield Paint and Environment Protection: “We want to help you protect your investment. Things like pollutants and other environmental elements can cause your paint job to look dull before time. Before you leave the dealership we can treat your vehicle with our environmental protection treatment. This will keep your car looking just as good as the day you purchased it.”
Insignia Group, the leading provider of accessories sales systems and training has helped dealers maximize profits for over 10 years. Supporting 20+ brands and dealerships nationwide, we help our customers establish and grow their Accessories Profit Center.