Notifications & Messages

Jared Hamilton
From: Jared Hamilton
Hey - It’s time to join the thousands of other dealer professionals on DrivingSales. Create an account so you can get full access to the articles, discussions and people that are shaping the future of the automotive industry.
×

The center of automotive retail
innovation, best practices & progress.

sortcreate  Become a Blogger chevron_right

Exclusive Blog Posts

What Should You know About STD testing in West Hollywood?

What Should You know About STD testing in West Hollywood?

ITt is suggested that you get the STD testing in West Hollywood and all the other sexually transmitted diseases. You must make it a habit that you have to …

How to Use Service Videos in Text Message

How to Use Service Videos in Text Message

We already know that text messaging is the most desired method of communication for most service customers. It’s trending in the right direction …

MDP 030 | Google Ads: 5 Things you need to know

MDP 030 | Google Ads: 5 Things you need to know

#MIB #AgentF #GoogleAds #TooMuchCoffee #Analytics #GaryV #WineLibraryTV   Join David & David talking 5 Things you need to know about Google Ads, G…

How Technology Helps Omnichannel

How Technology Helps Omnichannel

    Meeting the consumer where they are at in their buying journey is expected today. From a dealer standpoint, you can’t aff…

Increase Your Following on Instagram

Increase Your Following on Instagram

Does your dealership use Instagram for social media? Do they encourage the salespeople to use it as well? A lot of salespeople do not have the first clue a…

Recent Comments

Morgan Hardy
Increase Your Following on Instagram

Morgan Hardy  @Dustin - Yes! This does help increase your followers as well. The app "Follow Cop" will also show you the top 5 "trending" for the day, liking these also helps!

Dustin Schuler
Increase Your Following on Instagram

Dustin Schuler  Another recommendation to the above would be the 9x9 strategy. Liking the top 9 photos of the top 9 hashtags that are relevant to you will give you a few followers each day, but if you like random hashtags (like #instagram), then you'll receive a lot of fake followers that only add to your vanity follower number. My adaptation to this strategy is to tap the search bar and switch over to places (by default, you'll be looking at "Top") and searching for your city or local cities in your PMA. Liking the top nine photos will give you additional exposure and increase your followers. 

R. J. James
Coaching versus Consulting

R. J. James  Brandin... THANKS, I enjoyed that Forbes article.  As one who has played multiple roles (Coach, Consultant, Facilitator, Inspector, etc.) on a number of OME projects, the article really resonated with me. Often my toughest work was helping the dealership decide and accept which one they needed. Some of my most rewarding professional and personal experiences have been earning/gaining the TRUST of the dealership and transitioning from that Consultant role to the Coach (Trusted Adviser) role.  

R. J. James
What's Important to Millennials

R. J. James  Whether your business is Fortune 100, a Car Dealership, or a Mom-n-Pop Hot Dog Stand... EFFECTIVELY COACHING employees is Job ONE!!!!!!! 

Wesley Walker
Think About the Customer Experience Broader

Wesley Walker  Hiring the expert-writers can help you to avoid the common mistakes with your writing assignments. They can easily write even complex MBA essays.

Brandin Wilkinson
Your Culture Begins with Your Leadership

Brandin Wilkinson  It's becoming more well-known that strategy only contributes to about 20% of success.  The other 80% lies in mindset, essentially how the leader shows up everyday.  We're fixated on the 20% while we almost disregard the 80%. 

R. J. James
Your Culture Begins with Your Leadership

R. J. James  Indeed, changing an organization's Cultural is hard work.  However, when it is honestly and diligently pursued it can revolutionize their organization!

 Unlock all of the community & features  Join Now