For those of you in a Master Class,
You’ve just learned about New-Hire Orientation and how it can systematically help you set your new hires on the right path. You also learned how to build a great orientation process to fit your organizational needs.
To recap, you learned:
- The pitfalls of the current orientation process
- The benefits of a proper new-hire orientation process
- Step-by-step instructions on how to build an orientation process to fit your needs
“A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step” -Lao Tzu. As an organization, you must make sure that your employee’s career path begins with a step in the right direction.
There are 3 things we need you to complete:
- Comment and interact on 5 Steps to creating a dealership new-hire orientation process blog in the community
- Participate in the New-hire Orientation forum
Do not hesitate to reach out to your Employee Management Expert, they would love to help.
Here are some additional resource downloads to help you complete your New-Hire Orientation homework.