[caption id="attachment_832" align="alignright" width="282" caption="Top 10 Digital Marketing Strategies"]
DrivingSales.com members who want to get the inside line to build a strong gameplan for
their digital marketing strategies in 2010 are encouraged to participate in a webinar entitled:
Top 10 Digital Marketing Strategies for 2010".
Be one of the first
50 people to register for a webinar lead by Brian Pasch, CEO and founder of PCG Digital Marketing and get a chance to grow your skills and knowledge for free. The webinar is scheduled for March 9th at 1:00 PM EST and will run for three hours.
Normally, a three hour webinar would cost a dealership $500 for the information that will be presented. In a special limited time offer for DrivingSales.com members, the webinar is being offered without cost
for the first 50 automotive professionals that register and attend the webinar.
After the first 50 spots are reserved, additional attendees will be charged $300 per dealership.
The demand for effective digital marketing strategies has never
been greater than today. Brian Pasch will guide attendees during his three hour
webinar on the 10 most effective digital marketing strategies that car dealers should implement in 2010.
Competitive Marketing Professionals Should Apply
If you are looking for clear direction and a game plan on how to:
- - increase unique visitor traffic
- - increase first party leads
- - improve your online reputation
- - implement a Google Page One Management (GPOM) strategy
- - advertise your car inventory in new ways
- - reduce your spending on car inventory advertising
- - leverage social media for your dealership brand
then you should register for this upcoming webinar. The first 50 people are free. If you don't show for your free webinar, you will be charged $100. Slackers are not tolerated. No shows will be charged $100 so don't register if you can't make a firm commitment to attend.
If you would like to receive to login credentials for the webinar, please follow the instructions listed below.
Registration For Webinar
- Make sure that you can attend the webinar on March 9, 2010 at 1:00 EST.
- Call 732-450-8200 and ask for Carrie Hemphill, event coordinator.
- Provide Carrie with your name, company name, address, title and email address.
- Provide Carrie with a credit card number to use for the webinar:
- First 50 people are free, but if you are a no-show you will be charged $100.
- Registrants after the first 50 people will be charged $300
- Once you register, you will receive login instructions no later than March 8, 2010.
At the close of the webinar, all paid attendees will get a copy of the PowerPoint materials provided in the webinar. This will facilitate your ability to take the knowledge and advice from the webinar and implement change in your dealership.
If you are ready to embrace digital marketing, reputation management and SEO head on, sign up for this webinar.
PCG Digital Marketing (formerly Pasch Consulting Group) was recognized as a Top Rated SEO Company for the automotive industry at the 2010 NADA Convention by DrivingSales.com
We Practice What We Preach
Do we practice the same strategies that we preach? Type into Google:
- Automotive SEO - and we are #1 in the USA
- Automotive Reputation Management - and we are #1 in the USA
- Car Dealer Microsites - and we are #1 in the USA
- Automotive WordPress Microsites - and we are #1 in the USA
- Google Page One Management - and we are #1 in the USA
- Automotive Digital Consultants - and we are #1 in the USA
If you want straight talk and a chance to ask your questions about your next steps for 2010 in digital marketing, signup for this webinar.
Automotive Digital Marketing Boot Camp
The next Automotive Digital Marketing Boot Camp
will be held in Chicago from June 10-12th. If you would like to be invited, let Carrie know when you call. The initial response from our pre-NADA Boot Camp was very strong so we have decided to plan for our second Boot Camp experience with some additional instructors and surprises.