Have you ever wanted to be able to brand yourself in a way that you can eliminate the customer from seeing your competitors information? Sounds like an unfair advantage, huh? Of course you have; now you can!
This is where the Branded HashTag becomes very powerful.You need to decide on a unique hashtag that fits your personality. It is very important that you take the time to do some research to make sure you aren't using the same hashtag that the guy twenty miles away is using, and make sure it fits you well. You don't want to brand #YourCarGuy4Life if you aren't ready to fully commit to making that happen. This is critical! Let's get started.
Steps to Branding Your HashTag:
1. Choose the correct hashtag # (It needs to be unique and a good fit for you.)
2. Include your Branded HashTag in all content you post. (Everything!)
3. Include your Branded HashTag on all personal merchadise that you hand out to potential customers with clear instructions on how the customer can find you.
4. Post good content and a lot of it that includes your Branded HashTag. (Brand Your HashTag)
5. Tell all of your customers to search for you via your Branded HashTag. (Not your name, not your dealership)
This is where you hit the Jackpot:
Now your customers will begin to search for you, your videos, your reviews, your blog, content, and your online reputation by entering your Branded HashTag into Google, Bing or other search engines. The magic here is when the customer searches for you by your Branded HashTag they will only find your information. It will gather all of your content that you have published, including your Branded HashTag, to make your customer's search easier. This will save them a ton of time and we all know that time is money. By using the Branded HashTag you are eliminating your competition's information from showing up on the same page as yours. Advantage = You! I understand we are in a very competitive industry, but if we will use this to our advantage we can eliminate our competition.
The Only True Competition We Have Is Ourselves.
Good Luck Out there!
How did I do? Please leave any questions or comments below. Do you have a Branded HashTag? I would love to hear from all of you. Thank you for reading!