Smartphones and the click-to-call feature are changing the landscape of auto sales, driving record numbers of phone calls to dealerships. The ELEAD1ONE Contact Center provides full-service, compliant inbound and outbound dealer-to-consumer (D2C) engagement that helps automotive retailers overcome their biggest challenge today -- the bandwidth to capitalize on every business opportunity. Contact packages are tailored to your needs to maximize contact ratios and drive higher profit through best-in-class technology and processes.
▪ Flexible, scalable and affordable customer contact packages
▪ Compliant inbound and outbound packages tailored to your needs
▪ Assures inbound calls are answered 24/7
▪ Informative, interactive, and reactive conversations
▪ Highest standard of courtesy and professionalism
▪ Provides you immediate customer feedback ▪ Integrates with any CRM system
▪ Real-time, accurate performance dashboards and reporting
Inbound Calls -- Outbound Calls – Chat Management
▪ Inbound call handling during periods of high call volume, high foot traffic, and after hours
▪ Customer follow up and CSI with reputation management
▪ Lead-generating data mining and equity calls
▪ Appointment confirmations and reminders
▪ Insta-call or long-term Internet follow up
▪ Service defector prevention (Exclusive)
▪ Service repair recommendations or declined CSI
▪ Compliant LVR 30-second informational
▪ Interactive live chat management
Pros: Their support team is always available!
Pros: Great product, very useful, recommend
Pros: They are the best at keeping us up to the minute informed!
Pros: The contact center is very accessible and user-friendly. I am able to send in my questions and/or call a representative in order to receive a walk through of my issue, or even just a simple email to help me along the way
Cons: No Cons
Pros: Everything is organized and info is always up to date!
Pros: I can update my account very quickly over the phone
Pros: They are constantly ringing the phones. The scripts are well prepared and well trained on.
Cons: Not all customers appreciate the calls - similar to a sales or service consultant from the dealership calling.
Pros: Staff is always available to help and this system works well!
Pros: Keeps all info current and none is ever lost!
Pros: Keeps all customer information organized and up to date!
Learn tips and tricks for finding the right vendor products for your store.