Smartphones and the click-to-call feature are changing the landscape of auto sales, driving record numbers of phone calls to dealerships. The ELEAD1ONE Contact Center provides full-service, compliant inbound and outbound dealer-to-consumer (D2C) engagement that helps automotive retailers overcome their biggest challenge today -- the bandwidth to capitalize on every business opportunity. Contact packages are tailored to your needs to maximize contact ratios and drive higher profit through best-in-class technology and processes.
▪ Flexible, scalable and affordable customer contact packages
▪ Compliant inbound and outbound packages tailored to your needs
▪ Assures inbound calls are answered 24/7
▪ Informative, interactive, and reactive conversations
▪ Highest standard of courtesy and professionalism
▪ Provides you immediate customer feedback ▪ Integrates with any CRM system
▪ Real-time, accurate performance dashboards and reporting
Inbound Calls -- Outbound Calls – Chat Management
▪ Inbound call handling during periods of high call volume, high foot traffic, and after hours
▪ Customer follow up and CSI with reputation management
▪ Lead-generating data mining and equity calls
▪ Appointment confirmations and reminders
▪ Insta-call or long-term Internet follow up
▪ Service defector prevention (Exclusive)
▪ Service repair recommendations or declined CSI
▪ Compliant LVR 30-second informational
▪ Interactive live chat management
Pros: Very friendly and egger to help answer any questions I have
Pros: Like the product. User Friendly. Fast.
Pros: Very helpful every time I call for any questions
Pros: Hot Alerts that sell and appointments that show!
Pros: Very professional and easy to understand. Great support too
Pros: Very helpful. They are very fast and the customer service is wonderful. Getting set up and use to this takes almost no time
Cons: none super product
Pros: Helps to keep us in contact with customers. We can respond much more quickly and keep leads.
Pros: Allows my customers to pick a payment based on trade cycle, budget, and cash down
Pros: Any questions or issues have always been answered while on the phone.
Learn tips and tricks for finding the right vendor products for your store.