Smartphones and the click-to-call feature are changing the landscape of auto sales, driving record numbers of phone calls to dealerships. The ELEAD1ONE Contact Center provides full-service, compliant inbound and outbound dealer-to-consumer (D2C) engagement that helps automotive retailers overcome their biggest challenge today -- the bandwidth to capitalize on every business opportunity. Contact packages are tailored to your needs to maximize contact ratios and drive higher profit through best-in-class technology and processes.
▪ Flexible, scalable and affordable customer contact packages
▪ Compliant inbound and outbound packages tailored to your needs
▪ Assures inbound calls are answered 24/7
▪ Informative, interactive, and reactive conversations
▪ Highest standard of courtesy and professionalism
▪ Provides you immediate customer feedback ▪ Integrates with any CRM system
▪ Real-time, accurate performance dashboards and reporting
Inbound Calls -- Outbound Calls – Chat Management
▪ Inbound call handling during periods of high call volume, high foot traffic, and after hours
▪ Customer follow up and CSI with reputation management
▪ Lead-generating data mining and equity calls
▪ Appointment confirmations and reminders
▪ Insta-call or long-term Internet follow up
▪ Service defector prevention (Exclusive)
▪ Service repair recommendations or declined CSI
▪ Compliant LVR 30-second informational
▪ Interactive live chat management
Pros: provides all of our unsold follow up, provides great information directly to managers, increases sales opportunities, very cost effective
Pros: THIS IS A GREAT PRODUCT TO DRIVE BUSINESS.
Pros: Provides good help with any problem or issue.
Cons: None currently.
Pros: So handy on my desktop and i don't have to use own cell phone.
Pros: Good trainings and products are powerful.
Cons: Good tool but hard to manage at times.
Pros: Information often takes too many clicks. Seems like it could be easier to manage.
Cons: To input trade information, we can't load without a vin. This is a problem.
Pros: Everything is organized and info is always up to date.
Cons: None currently.
Pros: Best CRM and this tool saves me a lot of time.
Pros: Get the power of 1000's working with your BDC. Long Term Follow Up. Don't let opportunity's fall through the cracks.
Cons: Not using the VBDC
Pros: Tera is always helping us. Their contact center is a great asset for our sales team.
Learn tips and tricks for finding the right vendor products for your store.