Smartphones and the click-to-call feature are changing the landscape of auto sales, driving record numbers of phone calls to dealerships. The ELEAD1ONE Contact Center provides full-service, compliant inbound and outbound dealer-to-consumer (D2C) engagement that helps automotive retailers overcome their biggest challenge today -- the bandwidth to capitalize on every business opportunity. Contact packages are tailored to your needs to maximize contact ratios and drive higher profit through best-in-class technology and processes.
▪ Flexible, scalable and affordable customer contact packages
▪ Compliant inbound and outbound packages tailored to your needs
▪ Assures inbound calls are answered 24/7
▪ Informative, interactive, and reactive conversations
▪ Highest standard of courtesy and professionalism
▪ Provides you immediate customer feedback ▪ Integrates with any CRM system
▪ Real-time, accurate performance dashboards and reporting
Inbound Calls -- Outbound Calls – Chat Management
▪ Inbound call handling during periods of high call volume, high foot traffic, and after hours
▪ Customer follow up and CSI with reputation management
▪ Lead-generating data mining and equity calls
▪ Appointment confirmations and reminders
▪ Insta-call or long-term Internet follow up
▪ Service defector prevention (Exclusive)
▪ Service repair recommendations or declined CSI
▪ Compliant LVR 30-second informational
▪ Interactive live chat management
Pros: Since adding the call center my appointment show rate has nearly doubled!
Cons: None here!
Pros: I wouldn't have a store without it! It paid for itself literally the first day for the next 3 months and they're just setting appointments 7 days a week. We just keep selling them.
Pros: Pros: usually easy to get ahold of.....if not they will call you back
Cons: Cons: if you need the call center...you always get a different person....
Pros: Let ELEAD do all the heavy lifting so no prospects fall through the cracks.
Pros: great tool. Happy we switched to Elead1.
Pros: Everything they do is quality. Ease of use.
Pros: the contact center has done a great job so far and have gotten important information we missed
Pros: Updated and accurate information that is easy to manage.
Pros: Easy to manage all aspects of our communication tools. Every engagement is verified.
Pros: As a sales person one of the things I hate doing is being stuck on the phone all day. These guys do that for you. The follow-up from the call center agents helps me filter down my pipeline and pull out the low hanging fruit.
Cons: Cons: Could have better reporting.
Learn tips and tricks for finding the right vendor products for your store.