Aggregate leads from all your online sites into one centralized view for quicker response and easier management. Our ILM automates your lead process through customizable routing capabilities for instant, short-term, and long-term follow-up. With complete access to new and pre-owned inventory within the ILM tool, you can quickly send vehicle details and photos to give customers the exact information they need to make informed decisions.
▪ Easily route leads by vehicle, source, and schedule
▪ Create a safety net with automatic lead reassignment, escalation, and non-responders redirecting rules
▪ Choose from text, phone, video, and email messaging channels
▪ Team notifications of leads received, emails opened, and price reductions
▪ Automatic lead responses with detailed vehicle information and photos, including new and pre-owned alternative vehicles
▪ Includes pre-approval and trade value calls-to-action
▪ Easy-to-use pricing rules allow model and trim level customization
▪ Real-time compensation for any bad or duplicate lead
▪ Efficient and accurate end-to-end lead tracking and reporting
Pros: Happy we switched! We lost so many leads before acquiring Elead1.
Pros: Pros: compare against showroom traffic is nice
Cons: Cons: seems to be data transfer issues with what came over from our previous CRM.
Pros: easy great tool for previous customers data base and
Pros: Can reach a lot more people through internet
Cons: not being utilized like it should
Pros: I like how future task do not generate without the current task being completed.
Pros: CRM has a lot of good options.
Pros: Nice and easy to use CRM. Would recommend.
Pros: It's nice to just answer leads in the CRM now instead of having to log into multiple manufacturer lead management accounts to stop the response time. Makes it much more convenient to manage all internet leads from one place.
Pros: It is very fast and efficient to answer and reassign leads. Each follow up is contingent upon completing the last follow up, so you will never have a back up of follow ups.
Cons: While you can edit your email templates, you can not edit your follow up process yourself. If you have multiple stores with child CRM accounts under a parent umbrella you can not transfer a customer from one child account to another child account. You can not delete follow ups, they must be completed. Every time you complete one follow up it forces to schedule another follow up.
Pros: A great tool that allows us to easily manage all internet leads; long term follow up and marketing; increased contact rates and sales
Learn tips and tricks for finding the right vendor products for your store.