A robust new and pre-owned inventory management solution that helps you stay ahead of constant changes in the market. Stock and source inventory using a summary of key insights that weigh dealership business goals to ensure stocking recommendations enhance your strategic direction.
• Inventory scored on past performance, market conditions and dealer activity
• Access to multiple books, CarFax, AutoCheck, photos, and pricing
• Compare number of similar vehicles in the market
• Print and email bookout sheets
• Post used car inventory automatically
• Integrated partners include Black Book, NADA, Kelly Blue Book, CarFax, Manheim, AutoCheck, and Galves
• Professional photos and equipment listing
• Customizable editing tools
Pros: Very easy to see all new and used inventory now inside the CRM
Pros: can access inventory anywhere
Pros: Finding a CRM that imports your inventory is so great. When making phone calls and getting leads to the CRM it is very important to see what each customer is interested in.
Pros: ELEAD ONE Inventory will provide faster transitions
Pros: Does not take much to locate a car within the grouop
Pros: easy access to all the inventory through out all the divisions
Pros: when i click into it it shows me if there are cars that there are deals working so i dont have a problem if a customer likes that car. and its really easy to get to
Pros: Great to have the inventory at the tip of your fingers
Pros: I like the availability of the Service History.
Pros: makes the job easy searching for all the vehicles
Cons: no cons
Learn tips and tricks for finding the right vendor products for your store.