SERVICE1ONE ties all your fixed operation moving parts together into one, easy-to-use solution that completely revolutionizes the way business is done in the service drive and gives motorists the ultimate service experience from beginning to end. Centralize every component of the sales and service process to into one comprehensive, service-based view that provides insight into the technology that helps your shop run faster and smoother, brings in more customers, increases RO transactions, and upsell opportunities.
Online Service Scheduler
Give customers a dynamic, fast interface to shop for services and schedule appointments from anywhere at anytime.
▪ Consistently loads shop capacity
▪ Preselecting maintenance packages or repair needs saves time
▪ No account required; schedule appointments using customer information
The SERVICE1ONE technology eliminates the need for a traditional paper write-up process, optimizing the speed and efficiency of the service lane for both advisors and customers.
▪ Fast customer check-in using VIN scan or search
▪ Walkaround Inspection records damage using built-in camera
▪ Advisor word tracks help overcome owner objections to service
Our electronic, multi-point inspection process improves shop performance and consistency, ensuring every vehicle gets a multi-point inspection on every visit.
▪ Improves shop productivity through operational efficiency
▪ MPI forms include videos/photos, reducing the number of declined services
▪ Capture 100 percent of declined service repairs
The SERVICE1ONE Experience Training Program for service advisors and management gives an in-depth view of the SERVICE1ONE product suite and takes your team from the basics through advanced selling techniques, building brand loyalty.
▪ Convenient on-site training and consulting or online self-paced modules
▪ Integrated processes and word tracks embedded in the SERVICE1ONE tools
▪ Two-day workshop in Destin, Florida
Pros: easy to see when one of your customers is in service so you can greet them
Pros: Great for sales.
Cons: System didn't work for us. Keeping sales and service separate is a good thing.
Pros: Customer Facing technology that helps my advisers upsell!
Pros: Easy to use, schedule, track cars and customers when they come in. The customer can schedule, then this loads the shop. Great way to do this.
Pros: Easy to manage. There aren't rules that stop the progress. Customers love how easy it is to use.
Pros: SERVICE 1 WITH ELEAD HAS REALLY MODERNIZED OUR SERVICE DEPT
Pros: YOU ARE ABLE TO MOVE THROUGH THE SYSYTEM SMOOTHLY AND QUICKLY
Pros: One click and all information is available.
Pros: we are a small shop but we are billing much highter per RO than we were without it
Pros: Very easy to use scheduler program
Learn tips and tricks for finding the right vendor products for your store.