SERVICE1ONE ties all your fixed operation moving parts together into one, easy-to-use solution that completely revolutionizes the way business is done in the service drive and gives motorists the ultimate service experience from beginning to end. Centralize every component of the sales and service process to into one comprehensive, service-based view that provides insight into the technology that helps your shop run faster and smoother, brings in more customers, increases RO transactions, and upsell opportunities.
Online Service Scheduler
Give customers a dynamic, fast interface to shop for services and schedule appointments from anywhere at anytime.
▪ Consistently loads shop capacity
▪ Preselecting maintenance packages or repair needs saves time
▪ No account required; schedule appointments using customer information
The SERVICE1ONE technology eliminates the need for a traditional paper write-up process, optimizing the speed and efficiency of the service lane for both advisors and customers.
▪ Fast customer check-in using VIN scan or search
▪ Walkaround Inspection records damage using built-in camera
▪ Advisor word tracks help overcome owner objections to service
Our electronic, multi-point inspection process improves shop performance and consistency, ensuring every vehicle gets a multi-point inspection on every visit.
▪ Improves shop productivity through operational efficiency
▪ MPI forms include videos/photos, reducing the number of declined services
▪ Capture 100 percent of declined service repairs
The SERVICE1ONE Experience Training Program for service advisors and management gives an in-depth view of the SERVICE1ONE product suite and takes your team from the basics through advanced selling techniques, building brand loyalty.
▪ Convenient on-site training and consulting or online self-paced modules
▪ Integrated processes and word tracks embedded in the SERVICE1ONE tools
▪ Two-day workshop in Destin, Florida
Pros: Service 1 is a great tool to help increase ROI and sales in your service lane
Pros: easy to remember names in service
Pros: Organization of service customers and all the RO's assist us in finding decent potential customers.
Pros: service1 is complimentary to all of eleads points
Pros: able to up customers who will be waiting for service
Pros: I think this is a great way for my guys to prospect out of service
Pros: The ability to meet your clients in service to show that there is a genuine interest in their vehicle and overall experience.
Pros: Service 1 is an excellent too to help drive profit to your service lane
Pros: Scheduler is quick to learn for new employees. Easy steps to get customer info and vehicle info.
Cons: Doesnt keep track of edits made to appts. Multiple profiles aren't flagged.
Pros: Works really well. we are happy
Learn tips and tricks for finding the right vendor products for your store.