SERVICE1ONE ties all your fixed operation moving parts together into one, easy-to-use solution that completely revolutionizes the way business is done in the service drive and gives motorists the ultimate service experience from beginning to end. Centralize every component of the sales and service process to into one comprehensive, service-based view that provides insight into the technology that helps your shop run faster and smoother, brings in more customers, increases RO transactions, and upsell opportunities.
Online Service Scheduler
Give customers a dynamic, fast interface to shop for services and schedule appointments from anywhere at anytime.
▪ Consistently loads shop capacity
▪ Preselecting maintenance packages or repair needs saves time
▪ No account required; schedule appointments using customer information
The SERVICE1ONE technology eliminates the need for a traditional paper write-up process, optimizing the speed and efficiency of the service lane for both advisors and customers.
▪ Fast customer check-in using VIN scan or search
▪ Walkaround Inspection records damage using built-in camera
▪ Advisor word tracks help overcome owner objections to service
Our electronic, multi-point inspection process improves shop performance and consistency, ensuring every vehicle gets a multi-point inspection on every visit.
▪ Improves shop productivity through operational efficiency
▪ MPI forms include videos/photos, reducing the number of declined services
▪ Capture 100 percent of declined service repairs
The SERVICE1ONE Experience Training Program for service advisors and management gives an in-depth view of the SERVICE1ONE product suite and takes your team from the basics through advanced selling techniques, building brand loyalty.
▪ Convenient on-site training and consulting or online self-paced modules
▪ Integrated processes and word tracks embedded in the SERVICE1ONE tools
▪ Two-day workshop in Destin, Florida
Pros: YOU ARE ABLE TO MOVE THROUGH THE SYSYTEM SMOOTHLY AND QUICKLY
Pros: One click and all information is available.
Pros: we are a small shop but we are billing much highter per RO than we were without it
Pros: Very easy to use scheduler program
Pros: The tools really make it easy to get our customers taken care of. the process it forces is amazing
Pros: Great scheduler tool, we like it
Pros: Bring Sales and Service together with one login. Scheduler, Lane App, Electronic MPI and Shop Tool that is easy to use and DMS integrated.
Cons: Not bringing both sales and service together on one solution.
Pros: The ability to use this extra tool to not only navigate on the go but also use it to help consumers is advantageous
Pros: I can use the iPad to check my customers in show them menus and document damage with pictures
Cons: none yet
Pros: Fully integrated with sales, it makes it easy to see a customer's complete lifecycle for both sales and service interactions.
Learn tips and tricks for finding the right vendor products for your store.