Is Autosoft review fake?

David D

I have spoken with a number of users of the Autosoft dms while looking into a partnered Paperless scan solution. The response to Autosoft was unanymous rage and disappointment with this dms. Further when we sent two family members to nada dealer academy they were ostracized for having Autosoft and excluded from several discussions because nada already knew Autosoft’s reporting was inaccurate ot juvenile. There is no way the reviews here are legitimate and actual users of Autosoft have rated it number 1.  I personally hate using it in sales parts service and accounting.  Can someone at this site look in to these reviews??? Our dealer keeps showing us this review and saying it can’t be that bad.  Trust me, it is. 

David D

I just read several positive reviews that were posted multiple times by what is obviously the same user. See page 7 of reviews for Autosoft dms. 

Tori Zinger

David, are you looking at their reviews on our Vendor Ratings page? All reviews are personally called and verified by our VR staff, but I am happy to ask them to double-check if there seems to be something off.

David D

Yes, I am looking at their reviews on your vendor rating.  I also wrote a review that has not been posted.  I am happy to verify my position at our dealership but have not received a verification call.  I have spoken with multiple users of our DMS and everyone hates this system.  I do not understand where Autosoft is getting any positive reviews... let alone receiving the top rating on your site. Did you see page 7 of the reviews page with the same review posted over and over?

Tori Zinger

Okay. I'm looking into this -- I'll get back to you as soon as I have some info.

Paul Rushing

The fact that they are an advertiser here on Drivingsales may have something to do with it. Looks like fake social proof to me.

https://www.screencast.com/t/AZImmuqS

Featured Masters

No members found

CRM - Fixed Ops Products

100%  Recommended Recom'd 88 Ratings
Company: ELEAD1ONE
100%  Recommended Recom'd 25 Ratings
88%  Recommended Recom'd 9 Ratings
Company: DealerSocket
99%  Recommended Recom'd 152 Ratings
Company: ELEAD1ONE

Rate a Vendor Give feedback in three quick steps