2013 Tasks to Schedule - Nobody Wants to but Everyone Should

Jared Hamilton
This topic is so dull and boring... yet absolutely important. Thank you for bringing it up - there have been many disasters this year to remind us to be prepared. Thanks for sharing this important reminder. How often is enough to resurface the plan? Annually? Quarterly?
Dan McLaughlin
At my previous job with GMAC Insurance, we used to perform it 3 times a year, with two much smaller events and then a large one annually. A lot of this also depends upon the type of system you use. If it is PC based, local server based, or a combination of those two, then it can be very involved because your PC system may have been upgraded to a newer platform than your last backup. That's what makes Cloud-based systems so much easier to maintain as a buyer. The software is setup offsite and should have a fail over site designated for disaster purposes. Most cloud-based solutions have a very short fail-over time window. Some as quick as just a few seconds to the backup image. That really helps ensure that your data is safe and seccure. Dan
Tami Paulus
When I started reading, I feel the same as Jared Hamilton. But as I go on reading it has some real valid points. Every company has some specific person for specific task where they are really mastered.

Featured Masters

No members found

F&I Solutions & Services Products

0%  Recommended Recom'd 0 Ratings
Company: Nextup

Rate a Vendor Give feedback in three quick steps

Select a Vendor & Product
Can’t find what you're looking for?
Add a Vendor  or  Add a Product