Bye Bye F&I

Amanda Gordon

Echo Park, Carmax, Auto Nation are all moving away from a separate Fiance Department and instead introducing processors that complete the legal docs. F&I is typically the most profitable dept within any dealership next to service but this model seems to be working. Thoughts?

Mark Rask

I think this could be a good thing.....should save a lot of time 

Nice! This should have been the way to go, like, YESTERYEAR. Kinda surprised that it hasn't caught on with more car dealerships. When I bought my GSXR600 from a motorcycle dealer last summer, all the financing, legal docs, and optional protection plans were purchased on a kiosk. There was even a slide for accessories that you could skip or shop. I didn't walk out with a folder full of paperwork; it was all sent to my email.

I'm just sort of baffled that the car industry hasn't standardized this yet.

Derrick Woolfson

Isn't it amazing, Sunny! - when we built our last house, most all of the documents were digitally signed. I had more paperwork from my car purchase then I did from my house! We need to step it up. 

Chris K Leslie

It’s easily becoming the most time consuming process. It makes sense if those big guys can standardize the process. Move more people through the box faster. 

Featured Masters

No members found

F&I Solutions & Services Products

97%  Recommended Recom'd 37 Ratings
Company: CreditMiner
88%  Recommended Recom'd 18 Ratings
100%  Recommended Recom'd 3 Ratings
Company: 700Credit LLC
100%  Recommended Recom'd 27 Ratings
Company: Dealertrack

Rate a Vendor Give feedback in three quick steps

Select a Vendor & Product