Mentioning CSI

Scott Larrabee

Does your dealership have any specific process in place where F&I managers mention CSI to the customer? Is it effective for you?  

Derrick Woolfson

@Scott, we have our sales consultants mention it to the customer - as the survey is intertwined with the sales KPI's. And the "active delivery" is completed through our OEM's application. As a result of the survey being built into the process, we have seen a higher return rate, which has been great! 

Scott Larrabee

@DealerGuy, huh? Don't go! ???

mark rask

at our store the salespeople did it 

Amanda Gordon

When I was on the floor at franchise stores I would mention it at the end of my delivery and add "if you are not able to give all 10's, please let me know now what I can do to fix it." This was of course after 2-3 hours of rapport building and getting to know each other thru the process of earning their business. Worked out well and was never dinged by corporate like some of my unfortunate comrades. 

AG

Tori Zinger

We always had the F&I person mention it; we sometimes offered a spiff for the F&I guys if one of the customers they put through the box gave their salesperson a perfect CSI.

Featured Masters

No members found

F&I Solutions & Services Products

100%  Recommended Recom'd 2 Ratings
Company: CreditMiner
0%  Recommended Recom'd 0 Ratings
97%  Recommended Recom'd 41 Ratings
88%  Recommended Recom'd 34 Ratings

Rate a Vendor Give feedback in three quick steps

Select a Vendor & Product
Can’t find what you're looking for?
Add a Vendor  or  Add a Product