Is anyone using a texting solution for service successfully and if so which vendor do you recommend?

Tracy Gell

We've got some funds to use for service and they can only be used in a couple of ways. One of which is a texting solution for service. Has anyone had good luck with this and do you have a particular vendor you would recommend using? Have you found any issues or pitfalls with the system you're using for texting? I appreciate any help I can get with this one as I've not tried this before.

Tully Williams

We have had GREAT success with texting.  Our customer want it and after the advisor see that they are all in.  I have stores that are @ 80% texting which is a huge home run for both the writer and the customer.  Instead of phone tag we get our answer now. We are using a company AdvantageTec. Easy install and training!  The main thing you need to reminder is it easy to use!!!!   AdantageTec is!!!!!

Happy Texting 

Michael Bilson

Hello Tracy.....Did you know that Conversica has now released the A/I powered Automated Service Assistant ?  Works hand in hand with X-Time to schedule.right thru the emails.  First Service, Declined Services, ON Star, Pre-CSI, and more.

Josh Sullivan

Tracy, if you don't find a solution that fits your needs 100%, I'm happy to talk about building a custom solution through the Twilio api. Don't worry. It's not as expensive as it sounds. :-)

Todd Katcher

VENDOR ALERT - VENDOR ALERT - VENDOR ALERT

We offer a new product, tied to the DMS to send an automated reminder and alert when the vehicle is completed. That's it

When developing the system we looked at others and thought of worse case scenarios. Most people don't communicate in a politically or grammatically correct manner in text. Plus, several systems support pictures -- Can you imagine allowing techs to take a picture?

In addition, if you are doing MARKETING -- than you need to have the customer OPT IN -- to marketing. Most dealers think a customer is automatically OPTing in, but this is not the case of the law.

The serviceALERT system is simple, automated and effective. No opt-in needed and it works 100% of the time with most DMS providers.

https://goo.gl/XyA9DK

VENDOR ALERT

Suggested Discussions

Colleen Brown
by Colleen Brown
Last reply by Scott Larrabee
forum  Start a Discussion

Featured Masters

No members found

CRM - Fixed Ops Products

96%  Recommended Recom'd 55 Ratings
Company: Elead