service bdc

Mark Rask

So my service dept is a little slow....Any ideas on what the bdc can do to get a few more people in?

Sherri Riggs

I don't know if there is a quick fix to your problem. But there are definitely long term tactics you can use that will pay off.

Here is one that Joe Tareen posted as a blog a few months ago. BUT you can also search "Service BDC" for more good info. There's a lot of blogs and forums on this exact subject that might be able to help you out!

Customer communication is key. Along with the above post, customers want direct communication to the service writer. They don’t want to be bothered with phone calls. Check out a product that I represent. Out of the box, it can help you with text appt reminders to reduce no shows. Check it out and if you want a demo, let me know. AdvantageTec.com

Chris K Leslie

You could run lists of people who purchased between 4 and 12 months who haven’t been in yet. Also a list of people who’ve purchased 13-72mo and haven’t been back in over 12mo.

Linda Hansen

What kind of marketing are you doing?  Do you participate in your OEM’s service marketing plan?  On demand mailers can help.  Also, do you have a great sales to service hand off process?  You should meet every buyer, new, used and CPO.

Featured Masters

No members found

CRM - Fixed Ops Products

98%  Recommended Recom'd 63 Ratings
Company: ELEAD1ONE
94%  Recommended Recom'd 19 Ratings
83%  Recommended Recom'd 6 Ratings
Company: DealerSocket
98%  Recommended Recom'd 107 Ratings
Company: ELEAD1ONE

Rate a Vendor Give feedback in three quick steps

Select a Vendor & Product