Autosoft DMS Issues

Dan Oakes

Autosoft is highly touted on this website and factored into us switching DMS providers to them.  Is anyone else having any problems with Autosoft.  Currently, we can't even use their printing it is so slow.  We are having to enter the deals in our old DMS system just to print them.  They keep saying they are aware of the problem.  There are some other areas that aren't as advertised either.  I feel like we got the hard sell and then you are stuck because switching is a pain.  Thoughts?

mark rask

We ran into  some issues when we first switched to a different company.....automate.....we had to be patient and eventually they got things worked out

David Zotti

Autosoft is really archaic and has a lot of network glitches. Wsed it in one dealership I worked at and it had so many problems that I spent a lot of time doing IT work to make our DMS work that it would take away from my marketing responsibilities. 

Personally I would reccommend switching away from Autosoft. We use CDK now and the system is really modern and near flawless. The only issue I've had with it was the time clock wasn't working on one computer which was simply fixed by a rep coming out. Where as autosoft you have spend time letting a rep remote into a computer. 

Featured Masters

No members found

Other Marketing Solutions Products

100%  Recommended Recom'd 2 Ratings
Company: Outsell
100%  Recommended Recom'd 1 Ratings
Company: DealerSuccess
Company: DealerSuccess
Company: MAXDigital

Rate a Vendor Give feedback in three quick steps