Female Salespeople

Victoria Dillabough

How do you guys attract female salespeople? we have NONE and we'd love to market to, and have some ladies on our sales force? 

Mark Rask

We have a few and what we have found is once you have one others will follow 

Curt Campeau

I agree with Mark. I had a similar issue when I was in the retail side of the business a few years ago. I took a chance on a woman who was very professional but I wasn't 100% sure if she could sell cars, but she was nice and proper and I took a chance. She ended up being one of our top salespeople and before you knew it, we had 3 female salespeople.

Curt Campeau

I agree with Mark. I had a similar issue when I was in the retail side of the business a few years ago. I took a chance on a woman who was very professional but I wasn't 100% sure if she could sell cars, but she was nice and proper and I took a chance. She ended up being one of our top salespeople and before you knew it, we had 3 female salespeople.

Derrick Woolfson

I think this is multi-faceted problem dealers face, but do not always know how to approach it. From my experience, I have never worked with a female manager on the dealer level, which is a problem! And a lot of excuses I have dealt with or heard (of which I do not condone, period) is the mentality of "well we have to be more sensitive with female sales consultants," it is sad, really. That said, we embrace and push for it. 

Victoria Dillabough

really great info, guys! I feel like there is a less pressurized tatic with girls.. whether this is a stereotype or not, and for me, being an "internet manager" i find people often reply and deal with me where they wouldnt with a sales person because they think i'm less pressure.

Suggested Discussions

forum  Start a Discussion

Featured Masters

No members found

Marketing Solutions Products

96%  Recommended Recom'd 33 Ratings
Company: Edmunds
0%  Recommended Recom'd 0 Ratings
Company: Foureyes
99%  Recommended Recom'd 100 Ratings
Company: TradePending
100%  Recommended Recom'd 28 Ratings