Texting?

Victoria Dillabough

Do you guys TEXT your customers? 

IF so, do you text from each individual personal phone or do you text from an app or program that keeps track of all of your messages? Looking for best practises   

Mark Rask

This is a huge issue.......we require sales people to text from the crm app on their phone.....we also hava disclaimer on our website....lawsuits are coming.....let me know if you would like to discuss this 

Curt Campeau

You need to use CRM or software like text2drive, something that has an "opt out" feature. I know it's hard to stop salespeople from texting customers from their cell phone, but Mark is right, lawsuits are coming. 

Derrick Woolfson

We text a lot! But the policy in the handbook, which they sign states they are to use the CRM. However, I have seen the consultants using their phones. The biggest issue with this - besides compliance - is the dealer not being able to interact/manage the correspondence with customers as many of the phones used are not owned by the dealership.

Victoria Dillabough

@Mark curious what you mean by lawsuits are coming! 

Amanda Hanson

oh man all of our people text form their own phones... this is apparently bad, huh? haha

Suggested Discussions

forum  Start a Discussion

Featured Masters

No members found

Marketing Solutions Products

96%  Recommended Recom'd 33 Ratings
Company: Edmunds
0%  Recommended Recom'd 0 Ratings
Company: Foureyes
99%  Recommended Recom'd 100 Ratings
Company: TradePending
100%  Recommended Recom'd 28 Ratings