You choose the best ROI??

Jonathan Dawson

You have to spend $25,000 and you have to choose one of the following areas. Where do you invest the money to get the best return?

1) Facility upgrade: painting, landscaping, signage, etc.

2) Technology hardware upgrade: computers, printers, etc.

3) Traditional marketing: radio, newspaper, billboards, direct-mail, etc.

4) E-commerce marketing: website overhaul, adding Instant messenger, web apps, etc.

5) Search marketing: SEM, SEO, PPC, GEO-marketing, etc.

6) Social marketing: Facebook, Youtube, Instagram, etc.

7) Customer reward marketing: freebies (oil changes, hats, travel mugs, etc.), customer appreciation party, etc.

8) Internal financial incentive: spiffs, bonuses, rewards, prizes, etc.

9) Management training: conferences, seminars, online courses, in-house, etc.

10) Salesperson training: conferences, seminars, online courses, in-house, etc.

11) Staffing - hiring new team members: BDC, Sales, Service, Detail, Management, etc

12) Other: _______________________  

You have to invest it... So where does your $25,000 go and why? Only rule is that you have to pick 1 answer, no co-mingling of the funds!  ; )

And go!

mark rask

training

Chris K Leslie

I would use it to start work on an amazon store for our parts department. Would probably need a developer to make the link between the DMS and Amazon Store. 

Dealer Guy

I'd give a $500 bonus to each of the girls in the office who do all the paperwork for us all - they are all heroes,  all under paid and over worked. That leaves me $22,500, plenty. 

I'd have $20,000 worth of vehicle wraps made and offer a special discount to anyone who leases a car and gets a wrap (let's say just 10).

The 10 wraps will work everyday promoting our business all over our DMA. With a different theme behind each one, corresponding accordingly with the personality of each vehicle and customer.

The other $2,250 will pay for pizza over the next year, every Saturday, all you can eat!

- a total of almost 360,000 miles of advertising, for a total of 10,950 days of impressions.

mark rask

Dealer guy has an interesting scenario there 

Steve C

I separate $25000 into 3 parts, then use first part for training. Again use it for marketing because nowadays even small startup, medium scale and organization need some promotional activities. Remaining part for employee benefits funds.

Featured Masters

No members found

Other Marketing Solutions Products

0%  Recommended Recom'd 0 Ratings
Company: Outsell
Company: DealerSuccess
Company: DealerSuccess

Rate a Vendor Give feedback in three quick steps

Select a Vendor & Product