Any Elead tips to make my job easier?

Jake Smith

What are your tips to making life easier in Eleads for an Internet Manager?

VinSolutions here, not eLead. Since we're on the topic of making life easier for Internet Managers though, I'd say take the time to sit down with your salespeople and show them how to search customers before adding them into the CRM. This will help cut back on the number of duplicate accounts you have and will make follow-up so much easier for your department.

Derrick Woolfson

@Jake, I would also take the time to review "lead assignment rules," and review the reporting that your GSM, GM or Owner reviews. And as far as managing the leads, I agree w/ @Sunny - duplicate entries can really bog you down. Making it that much harder to manage correspondence with the customer. I cannot tell you how many times we would have a husband/wife scenario, and the BDC Agent would call the Husbands lead (different number, name, & email), which caused for mass confusion. 

Jake Smith

Eleads called me today after seeing this post. The hour I spent on the phone with my performance manager was very helpful. She answered any and all questions

Chris K Leslie

That’s great service. Glad to see they are scanning the trades for opportunities to fix things. 

Mark Rask

How about cdk

Suggested Discussions

Ben Stewart
by Ben Stewart
Last reply by Mark Rask
forum  Start a Discussion

Featured Masters

No members found

Outsourced BDC Services Products

99%  Recommended Recom'd 284 Ratings
Company: ELEAD1ONE