BDC DECEPTIVE PRACTICES

Bev Morton

I need a place to vent, not sure if anyone can offer suggestions as the BDC supervisor not only knows of these practices but she aides in them with one particular BDC agent in the office where I work.

This particular agent adds herself to recently sold deals, she jumps on upcoming appts adding herself as the agent on ones she can tell are deals, totaled/insurance appts etc... plus a few of the salesmen in the office give her and only her the heads up when a hot lead is coming in, you can see on the leads profile where within minutes of a salesperson adding a customer, she’s added herself as the BD agent.

She gets 15+ extra deals a month with these deceptive practices, it’s so unfair to the rest of us who actually work very hard for every appointment but as I said nothing can be done without causing retaliation as the supervisor is WELL aware as she is part of it. The only hope would be alerting the owner and still there is a 100% chance of retaliation and about a 5% chance anything would really change ... it is a shame, I make decent money there, I like the work but am now completely demotivated by the situation but thank you for the vent.

Marie Nies

That is a hard one Ms. Bev, it most definitely is a HR/manager problem. 

Bev Morton

Thanks all for replying... there is no need in reporting to upper management, the BDC manager is well liked, nothing would be done about and probably would put me in the dog house for shedding light on it. As for the agent adding herself to salesmen appointments she will see the appointment set in the computer and then email or call or even just pretend call inputs a note that she called to verify the appointment then it’s hers.

There is no changing this situation just is what it is, the pay is decent for my area and not many jobs where I live so I’ll just have to find a way to not let it to bother me.

its not right on any level but honestly the worst part is having to work with people I no longer respect.

Suggested Discussions

forum  Start a Discussion

Featured Masters

No members found

Outsourced BDC Services Products

99%  Recommended Recom'd 284 Ratings
Company: ELEAD1ONE
100%  Recommended Recom'd 6 Ratings
100%  Recommended Recom'd 3 Ratings
Company: Hammer Drive
100%  Recommended Recom'd 2 Ratings

Rate a Vendor Give feedback in three quick steps