BDC Following up with declined service work

Patrick Halleen

I am curious how many of you have a BDC that is following up with service customers that decline work or didnt need the work done at that point in time but will need it soon (ie customers tires are at 5/32" reccomended to replace soon).

What processes do you use to prompt your BDC to follow up with the customer and try to schedule an appointment?

Any insight is greatly appreciated

Brandon McNett

I think there are 2 windows here - 24-48 hours after they leave (make sure the people who have the $ don't shop and buy elsewhere) and 21-30 days after the visit (once they've hopefully saved $$$).  

I think there is some value in making them an offer...including some email marketing, etc.

I like communication in spurts to build urgency - call 24 hours, email immediately, follow up call 48 hours.  Couple of calls between 21 and 30, with some emails.  Don't want to piss them off, our first goal is engagement - our second goal is the appointment!

mark rask

I agree with brandon....we put a decline work op code in at the time of pickup. This generates a set of activities in the crm for my bdc reps

Featured Masters

No members found

Outsourced BDC Services Products

99%  Recommended Recom'd 736 Ratings
Company: ELEAD1ONE
0%  Recommended Recom'd 0 Ratings
Company: Crossroads

Rate a Vendor Give feedback in three quick steps

Select a Vendor & Product
Can’t find what you're looking for?