BDC Metrics

Rich Ludlow

Its been a few years since I have been actively involved with managing a BDC. Now starting one from scratch in a rural area. I used to aim for 80% connect rate with 60% of connected setting an appt and 70% of those showing (my former BDC was consistently close to these numbers). What are the current benchmarks? Currently we are only getting leads from our own website and Car Gurus. Total lead count less than 200 per month. Who's knocking it out of the park out there in rural areas and what are your percentages?

Derrick Woolfson

@Rich, that seems to be on the high side? I know for us, phones were always at a consistent 55-60%+ set-rate, but form fill set rate has decreased, the average is mid/high 30's to low 40's. I am finding that even if the customer took the time to complete a form fill they are still calling into the dealership. So we are focusing more on the total amount sold vs. set rate, and show rate. Do not get me wrong, that is still VERY important, but at the end of the day, it is about how many you sold. 

Mark Rask

those are good

Suggested Discussions

forum  Start a Discussion

Featured Masters

No members found

Outsourced BDC Services Products

99%  Recommended Recom'd 273 Ratings
Company: ELEAD1ONE
100%  Recommended Recom'd 6 Ratings
100%  Recommended Recom'd 4 Ratings
Company: Hammer Drive