CarGurus Taking Over ?

Jamil Ashkar

I have been measuring ROIs on all third party lead generation websites .And with all honesty CarGurus has been dominating the market and bringing the most of customers .anybody expericing the same?

Chris K Leslie

I have been seeing that as well at our group of stores. In addition to the leads increasing and more sales from those leads there is also an increase over the others as far as SRP's and VDP's and the conversion between those 2 numbers. 

Jamil Ashkar

Thank you @Chris yes for a company who has been in the market for only few years I have to give them credit .They are have been doing an amazing job!

Ricky Patrick

No, we haven't seen that. Maybe it's an inventory mix? I notice most of our CarGurus leads are on older and cheaper vehicles which we don't keep a ton of.

Jamil Ashkar

@Rickey I think its also the area.For example Autotrader in our area doen't work ,Cars.com isn't as strong as LA area but CarGurus is bringing all..

Michael Smith

Yes I have found Car Guru to be great and very affordable.  Another one that is has been working very well is Edmund's Used Plus.

Featured Masters

No members found

Outsourced BDC Services Products

99%  Recommended Recom'd 740 Ratings
Company: ELEAD1ONE
0%  Recommended Recom'd 0 Ratings
Company: Strolid, Inc

Rate a Vendor Give feedback in three quick steps

Select a Vendor & Product
Can’t find what you're looking for?