CarNow - BDC Chat Thumbs-Up!

Derrick Woolfson

Has anyone else used CarNow? I have to say that I have been really impressed not just with their overall platform, BUT also their onsite chat reps. While we certainly like to answer chats (in-house) there are times - especially after-hours - that we cannot get to all of the chats. However, they consistently book appointments and get the customers information! 

Does anyone else use CarNow?

Maggie Pugesek

Hi Derrick! I hope you are well. For about 6 months I actually managed a chat company. When I took over the failing platform, they were sitting at about 50-60% lead data capture rate. Within 2 weeks we had them up to 70% and at the end of one month they were well into the 80% range for obtaining contact information and generating leads. How is CarNow doing for you in this area? I am just curious as I have many clients that need chat on their sites and do not have the manpower to do it in house. 

Derrick Woolfson

We have had *great* success with them (having tried 2-3 others before signing). We haven't looked back since we signed up in 15. As for their managed chat - as a dealer - you can actually go into the conversation and "rate" the agent on a 1-5 scale based on how they handled the conversation. This has been invaluable as it offers real-time feedback for them to better assist the dealer based on their preferences. Last time I checked it was in the 65-70% range for information obtained. Lastly, they also offer the ability to engage with website visitors as well, which is just another way to increase conversion. I had never been a fan of managed chat, BUT they are very good and if you don't have the manpower it is essential!

Maggie Pugesek

Thank you so much for this information! This is awesome! 

Derrick Woolfson

Sure thing! :)

Mark Rask

I dont have any experience with them but I have heard good things 

Featured Masters

No members found

Outsourced BDC Services Products

99%  Recommended Recom'd 375 Ratings
Company: ELEAD1ONE
100%  Recommended Recom'd 5 Ratings
100%  Recommended Recom'd 6 Ratings
100%  Recommended Recom'd 1 Ratings