Closing Percentages Top to Bottom

gregg hayim

Hi all, Im sure this has been discussed but after searching with no luck I wanted to ask y'all a question and get some opinions. Given that most of us look at Closing Percentages based off of some revised varient of the 60-60-60 model, I was wondering where you guys shoot to be in terms of the close percentage as a whole. Meaning- of all the web leads that come in, where is your benchmark percentage for sales? (number of sales/total web leads). I am seeing my dealerships close, using this metric, at roughly 15% and Im just unsure where this stacks up as Ive never paid much attention to calculating the metric in this manner. Any thoughts?

mark rask

we have a hyundai store and a chevy store.....at hyundai we close our used car leads at 18-19 pct. at chevy it is only at 5 pct.....we have had the hyundai store a lot longer 

Chris K Leslie

Goal is 15% for all of our stores. We have Chevy, Buick and GMC stores. 

Reality is 8-10% 

Still have hopes though. 

mark rask

if i could get the chevy store to double digits it would be great

gregg hayim

great stuff, thanks for the feedback guys. Just throwing it out for the hell of it- what are you guys benchmarking for the traditional metrics? Assuming no one is still going 60-60-60, ya?

Ricky Patrick

We use 60-60-60 as a starting point and then try to beat our previous month/year numbers.

Featured Masters

No members found

Outsourced BDC Services Products

100%  Recommended Recom'd 464 Ratings
Company: ELEAD1ONE
100%  Recommended Recom'd 6 Ratings
100%  Recommended Recom'd 1 Ratings
Company: Strolid, Inc
100%  Recommended Recom'd 1 Ratings
Company: Hammer Drive

Rate a Vendor Give feedback in three quick steps

Select a Vendor & Product