DealerSocket CRM Feedback

Jamil Ashkar

I have been using A non-fancy CRM called "AutoRaptor" and it has been doing the job .We recently hired a new GM and he asked to switch to DealerSocket .I haven't used it before so I would really appreciate your feedback ?

Thank you 

Chris K Leslie

I think it really would depend on how big you are and if you need something like that. Its a lot to manage. 

Parker Lukjanovs

Personally, we have DealerSocket at two stores. An Infiniti and a Nissan store.  I'm not a fan at all.  Some people love it some hate it.  Hate is too strong of a word for me, but my opinion is not far from that.  It seems like I need to click on and through many different options to get to what I want.  Plus I have to shuffle through popup windows.  Good luck trying to expand your windows once logged in too.  It's defaulted at a certain width and nothing within the crm can expand past that, if that makes sense.

I give DealerSocket a 5/10.

Jamil Ashkar

@Chris @Parker Thank you for the feedback 

Shawn Ryder

@Jamil - what is you are looking for a CRM to do? There are certainly options available - but depends on what the dealership objectives are - tracking, sales people responsibility, automated messages?

Jamil Ashkar

@Shawn I have all of that in the current CRM  I have .I don't know why the new GM wants to switch!.I think he is just used to that system :)

Featured Masters

No members found

Outsourced BDC Services Products

99%  Recommended Recom'd 740 Ratings
Company: ELEAD1ONE
0%  Recommended Recom'd 0 Ratings
Company: Strolid, Inc

Rate a Vendor Give feedback in three quick steps

Select a Vendor & Product
Can’t find what you're looking for?