Internet Lead Response Templates

Jeff White

Does anyone have some email response templates for leads that they would care to share. We are a small independent and just implemented a new CRM that has terrible email templates! Thanks in advance.

Derrick Woolfson

What is your email? I can send you over some of the ones we have had success with. 

Jeff White

Thanks Derrick! If you could send them to jwhite0101@yahoo.com that would be great. Thanks again.

Peter Jenkins

Can I get a copy too? peterjenkinstx@gmail.com

Martins Ville

Jeff, you should try something different.

Jeff, the Blue 2015 Acadia with 34,98 miles for $23,987 you found on Cargurus is on the lot right now and still available. We can chat live - no forms to fill out, just honest answers you need, click here to connect with me right now, no strings attached! Cheers, Tony D. Amway Motors (live connect link) (sms/cell phone#)

I use a simple script that includes a link to chat with us instantly - no forms to fill out, and usually send that via text too, with a CTA with test drive times available today. You should consider getting drift.com or intercom.com for communication, for your site, for emails, for vdps and everything - easy peasy. Click to chat with me live & instantly, no forms to fill out, promise. :)

We can't expect different results doing the same thing over and over.

Bart Wilson

I like this email idea.  You can't build an entire process around it, but having an email that addresses one thing people hate (filling out forms) is a good way to disarm.

Suggested Discussions

Featured Masters

No members found

Outsourced BDC Services Products

99%  Recommended Recom'd 278 Ratings
Company: ELEAD1ONE
100%  Recommended Recom'd 6 Ratings
100%  Recommended Recom'd 3 Ratings
Company: Hammer Drive
100%  Recommended Recom'd 2 Ratings

Rate a Vendor Give feedback in three quick steps

Select a Vendor & Product